I bookmark a lot and print things and stash stuff in Pocket, but I don’t always get around to reading things. Maybe if I park links here to look at later, that might help. Or not.
Listed here, in no particular order:
- ‘The anxiety and distrust will never go away’: how financial infidelity can hurt more than an affair (Guardian)
- Greg Hillis: Thomas Merton can still teach us a lot about nuclear war (America)
- Arthur C. Brooks: What to Do When the Future Feels Hopeless (Atlantic)
- Trying to raise successful kids? Experts say you shouldn’t forget about faith (Deseret News)
- Fr. Paul Murray, Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas: The Lion of Pessimism (Prime Matters)
- Eight Famous Poems Rewritten by Your Asshole Cat (McSweeney’s)