My sister loves YouTube. Having cut the cable cord a few years ago, she turns to it as her primary source of video entertainment (though we watched PBS on her digital antenna TV most of the time during my recent visit). So, she sends me a lot of YouTube links, most of which I view when I’m not saddled with work or in the midst of family time. Except for cute animal clips and reviews of Chicago places I’ve not yet visited, the YouTube links are largely cooking videos.
With my husband getting acclimated in a new job in recent weeks, I’m trying to take up more of the dinner responsibilities at home. So I decided to catalog some of the better cooking videos I’ve received, which I plan to try at some point. Even the Spam mayonnaise rice.
- The Best Munchies: 6 Quick & Easy Recipes (Sam the Cooking Guy)
- Crockpot Chicken with Cream of Mushroom Soup with Rice (Kelvin’s Kitchen)
- One-Pan Pork Chops in Mushroom and Garlic Gravy (Cook ‘n’ Share)
- Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla) (Food Wishes)
- Sausage Peppers Onions & Potato Bake (Laura in the Kitchen)
- Spam Mayonnaise Rice (One Meal a Day; Korean with English subtitles)
- Sticky Garlie Pork Chops (Food Wishes)
More to come. She sends a lot of video links.